Terms of Business
Thank you for visiting Let It Bee Limited’s website.
Information About Us
www.let-it-bee.co.uk is a site operated by Let It Bee Limited. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number Company Number 11442602. Our registered office is at 88 Northfield Road, Birmingham, B30 1JG.
Changes To Our Terms of Business
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Let It Bee may change the content of the pages of this website without notice. Let It Bee encourages visitors to check this page for any changes to its Terms of Business. Your continued use of this site after any change in this Terms of Business will constitute your acceptance of such change. This policy is effective from 01/07/2020.
Definitions and Interpretation
- The following words shall have the followings meanings in these Terms of Business:
‘Agreement’ shall mean these Terms of Business;
‘Force Majeure’ shall mean an event that is beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to an act of God, postal strike action, a natural disaster, acts and feats of terrorism etc;
‘Products’ refers to all products offered by Let It Bee Ltd;
The terms ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’ refers to Let It Bee Ltd whilst the use of the words ‘you’, and ‘your’ refers to a customer for the purposes of this Agreement.
- This Agreement sets out all the terms applicable to your use of as well any purchases you make on this website.
Making a Purchase
- To receive any of our Products you will need to provide us with all necessary details required by us to process your order. You warrant that to the best of your knowledge all information that you provide to us is your own personal information (not that of another) and is accurate, truthful and complete for us to be able to provide you with the Products. You further warrant that you are at least sixteen (16) years old as this is the minimum age required by us to deliver to you any of our Products.
- The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only and the products you receive may vary slightly from those images. Fabric colours may vary slightly when viewed on different screens due to colour rendition.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information and data we hold about you is up to date and accurate. We shall not be liable in the event of any lost shipments as a result of any inaccuracies in any information you have provided to us.
- We reserve the right to refuse to deliver any Products to you for any reason we deem fit. No order is accepted from you until you receive an order confirmation email.
- The price of any Products will be as quoted on the website. These prices do not include delivery costs for orders under £25.00 in value. Delivery costs will be added to your order before your payment is finalised.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but (except in cases of obvious error) changes will not affect orders in respect of which the ordering process is complete.
- We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales given, however delays are occasionally inevitable. Any stated date of delivery is an estimate only; deliveries may be delayed by any reason including an act of Force Majeure over which we have no control. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products in the estimated timescales.
- Dispatch and delivery dates may vary according to availability.
- All risk in any Products ordered by you is transferred to you upon dispatch.
- We will not be liable for goods lost in the postal system due to inaccurate or incomplete delivery addresses.
- The late delivery of any Product does not entitle you to terminate the order. It is your responsibility to report all lost or undelivered boxes by email if you do not receive your order within 30 days of purchase.
Our Right To Cancel Orders
- Very occasionally we may need to cancel an order at our discretion. If this becomes necessary, it will be without charge to you.
- You can cancel your order any time from when you place your order up to 14 days after your order is delivered. If you decide to cancel please notify us at email@example.com within 15 days of receiving the order quoting your order number. You must then return the goods to us within a further 14 days. You will be responsible for the cost of return and for ensuring the Products reach us safely.
- The right to cancel does not apply to certain types of Products, including any goods that are made to your specification or clearly personalised and goods that are sealed for health protection or hygiene reasons which are unsealed. All returned products must be unused and in a resaleable condition.
- If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you’ll need to follow our returns procedure as set out in our Delivery and Returns Policy to return the Products to us. We will issue the refund to you within 14 working days of receipt of the goods provided they are in a hygienic and resaleable condition. Any returned Products that are not in a hygienic or resaleable condition may be disposed of and we shall have no liability to you in this regard, for refunds or otherwise.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept liability for returned goods that we do not receive, or for those that get damaged in shipping on their return. It’s important that returned Products are in the best possible condition.
Your Personal Data
- We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential. However, we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below.
- We will keep your Personal Information on secure servers and we shall comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and all other relevant pieces of legislation.
- Personal Information for the purposes of this agreement shall mean things like your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections and a password.
- We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain name suffix), your browser type, the country where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit etc.
- Please note, this information may be collected even if you do not purchase one of our Products.
- All logos, graphics, icons, trade names, domain names, photographs, videos and texts (collectively known as Intellectual Property) featured on this website and in our provision of the Products to you is the Intellectual Property of Let It Bee Ltd and cannot reproduced, used or represented without the express permission of Let It Bee Ltd.
- You are not allowed to modify, copy, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, exploit for commercial gain and/or distribute in any form whatsoever any of our Products and or services displayed on this website.
- Every effort has been made to accurately represent the information and colours of products on this website. However, as colours vary between different monitors, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display will accurately reflect the actual product colour.
- While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, the fabric used in our beeswax wraps and included in the DIY beeswax wrap kits may differ to that displayed on our website. All sizes shown on the website are approximate.
- We will take every care to ensure product information and pricing are accurate at the time they are entered.
Indemnity and Warranties
- For the avoidance of all doubt this website and its entire contents are provided on an “as is” basis. No warranty whatsoever is given that the information, Products and or services offered on this website are fit for a particular purpose.
- You acknowledge and accept that we cannot be liable or responsible for any errors, omissions (in the content of this website or otherwise), failures, delays, or interruptions pertaining to any aspect of the Products or this website in general. All other warranties whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We may at any time without further recourse to you, cease any and all aspects of this website including the offering of any and all Product(s) currently displayed on this website.
- You agree to indemnify us against, your general use of the Product(s), any misuse of the Product(s), and/or to your use of this website.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not necessarily signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
Controlling Your Personal Information
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of the website is subject to the laws of England, and Wales.
Last updated: April 2022 Last reviewed: January 2023